Welcome to Consensus.fun
This website is aimed at teaching users how to trade on the crypto curreny market. To elaborate a little on what this site is, what it is for and how it works:
What is this site?
This website is a virtual cryptocurrency simulator. You may know of the stock market simulators where you start out with a specified amount of money and you need to see how far you can get. This is exactly the same, just with real cryptocurrency coins/values and fake cash.
What are you going to do with this?
I plan on adding more and more real trading features to the site. Such as margin trading, real sell/buy orders and better graphs.
How did you come up with this?
I always loved investing into cryptocurrencies, and I wanted to find a way to teach others to do the same, without having to risk your precious cash.
- Practise crypto trading. Improve your skills or just play for fun!
- Live Poloniex and Bittrex prices.
- Future Competitions.
- Big things coming soon! (Read announcements below)
- Please wait a few seconds for the graph data to appear on the exchange pages.
Big upcoming updates - June 21th 2017
I'm just going to list them.
- Adding in popup text to the elements, so complete newbies understand everything.
- Night theme across the whole site.
- On-site awards.
- Comply with all W3 and HTML5 regulations (I apologise for styling on elements).
- On-site tutorials for users who want to get started from scratch.
- Poloniex and Bittrex compatibility (more of a secret project).
- Monthly subscription to a very beneficial service (again, more of a secret project).
- Different competition game-modes and crypto challenges.
- More statistics on portfolio's.
- Different graph types (candlestick data)
- FAQ and Guides
Add coins that are not on Poloniex.
Change hosting providers to speed up site loading times.
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
The release of the website - June 20th 2017
Please help spread the website if you can! If you so wish to communicate with me please do so via the "Trollbox" (which is accessible on the exchange pages - just search for a coin on the header).